Enjoy a more intimate, tailored experience while exploring Hawaii with a private van tour. Design your own itinerary and create memories at your own pace, all under the guidance of a professional Tour Operator. It’s the perfect way to make sure you get exactly what you want out of your trip!
Reserve your date and time using our fast and secure checkout
Tour The Big Island, Hawaii
Let us handle all your needs for your sightseeing adventure of the Big Island of Hawaii. While on one of our unique Fat Tire E-Bike tours, you will take control of a state-of-the-art E-Bike that gives you complete control of your experience. You get to smell, feel and see all the beauty that Hawaii has to offer. It may be an active volcano, a scenic beach road, or a lush rainforest.
While we have great options for specific e-bike tours on the website, we can also customize a tour to meet your specific interests in a private setting tailored to you.
We take it beyond the average tour and put you in charge of the places you want to be depending on your personal interest and ability.
We live on the Big Island of Hawaii. We love where we live and cannot wait to share the culture and beauty that only exists on the Big Island of Hawaii.
We know the secluded places where you will not see the crowds. We find serene landscapes that are sure to create memories of Hawaii.
Options for Kona Side Tours:
When booking a tour, let us know where you’d like to go. We are happy to mix and match to create the perfect tour for you.
- Hamakua Coast, Waimea, Hapuana Beach and return to Hilo over Saddle Rd. (7 hours)
- Drive to Kona over Saddle Rd., Snorkeling at Two Step Beach, Downtown Kona, return over Saddle Rd. (7 hours)
- Hamakua Coast, Waimea, Spencer’s Beach and return through Hamakua Coast. (7 hours)
Options for Hilo Side Tours:
People travel from around the world for
our tours of Hawaii – find out why!
- Water Falls Tour – Akaka Falls, Rainbow Falls, Boiling Pots (3 hours)
- Beach Tour: Black Sand Beach Tour and Kalapana Beach (3.5 hours)
- Volcano Tour: Volcanoes National Park and Volcano Winery (5 hours)
- Coast Tour: Scenic Hamakua coast with Botanical Garden and Waterfalls (3 hours)